As we know that almost all the people across world are using mobile device. According to a survey, there are mobile phones more in number as compared to the human population. It is not a secret that everybody is using the smart phone and businesses have started to think about mobile users so that every mobile user can avail there services from phone itself. Surely, we know that a responsive website makes mobile surfing easy and simple. We need to think about why mobile optimization is must for your business?
Here are some reasons that why mobile optimization is needed:
1) Everyone is using mobile: we are living in a world where mobile has become the first priority for everyone. Today around 1.2 billion of people access the web from mobile phones. Incredibly 80% of the internet users are mobile devices users and almost all access are made through a mobile device.
2) Around half of the traffic on internet is by mobile users: this proves that over half of the traffic on internet is via mobile device. So if want to attract more customer then you need to be thinking mobile.
3) Mobile customers are buying more: it is a fact that mobile users spend more time on their mobile phone as compared to desktop because mobile is a hand-held device and anybody can use it anytime. According to the survey most of the purchases are made through mobile phone because mobile is available almost all people.
4) Screen is switched by mobile users: many people have habit to switch screen while they are surfing on internet. 90% people switch their screen from desktop to mobile as surfing from mobile is easy.
5) Mobile landing page needs a different strategy: according to some sources, mobile landing page must include minimal design, 5-word headlines, fast page loading speed.
6) Google also favors responsiveness of mobile: now Google has also started favoring mobile friendliness in the SERPs ranking. Those pages which are not mobile friendly have to face loss from the Google.
7) Most of the social media reference is made through mobile: as an unresponsive website gives you negative ranking to your website so your website must be mobile optimized.
A mobile friendly website makes your website more available to users, as they can access it easily from their mobile device. And mobile users are more in numbers