Connections are built with communication and writing is one mode that helps in communication. Writing has evolved and it sets a base for all authentic indexing and website ranking on top. But if writing doesn’t have connections, simpler terminology and language formulation it becomes difficult for readers to understand and make sense. Tips are very helpful when writing content for an SEO article or blog writing.
So here are the few helpful tips for SEO copywriting, to enhance and improve SEO content writing.
- Write for humans and optimize for robots – a Few years back SEO was an unknown word and SEO content was not even read. Search engines like Google prefer natural content to obvious SEO stuff. For great ranking, your content needs to be great and authentic. So always focus on flesh and bone target audience but help robots to find your content.
- Forget about keyword density – One of the SEO myths is a density of keywords but there is nothing to indicate that Google favors a certain density over another. It’s important to use relevant keywords in your copy and add in the article naturally. Cramming keywords may lead to harm when added in the article
- Use related keywords, synonyms, and grammatical variations – Many search engines and Google use Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) to match the results to the intentions of the person performing the search. In order to make content relevant and easy synonyms, related keywords and grammatical variations should be used without stuffing the actual keyword into the copy.
- To find related Keywords use Google Tilde – When you performing a search you can add Google Tilde, a number of search results will come up with related keywords. AT the bottom of the page Google finds relevant keywords related to your query. To increase the relevance of your content use these keywords.
- Answer your Prospects’ Question – If your prospects have question-related to your product and services, they’ll probably search that question in Google. So try to write content that delivers credible answers and they’ll visit your website. Providing answers better than competitors will bind more & more readers.