Pros and Cons of Different WordPress Contact Forms
Through the contact forms in websites, customers will be enable in sending a quick reply or email without spending too much time and we can resolve the issues as soon as possible. Contact forms are efficient in preventing spam and allow us to expand the way we interact with our customers.
The WordPress contact form plugins come in many forms so it would be essential to browse them through the comparison so that we can see which one is right for our website. Here are some pros and cons of multiple contact forms in WordPress:
Contact Form 7: Contact form 7 is one of the most popular solutions for adding contact forms to WordPress due to its lightweight and open source facility. Due to its popularity, they are well supported by the developers and also the WordPress community.
• It is lightweight with no unnecessary features.
• There is a boatload of extensions for adding functionality.
• It is highly customizable.
• It is not beginner’s friendly.
• We need to use custom CSS for all staying.
Jetpack: It is not only a contact form plugin rather it is a complete toolbox that can add heaps of functionality to our WordPress site. Along with its functionality, it can also help us in speeding up and securing our website as well as analyze traffic, add images and many more.
• We can create different forms for each post or page.
• We can get the access to lots of other helpful tools.
• If we do not want the added features, we may find it bloated.
• We have to manage them on per page as we do not have any dashboard to manage.
Ninja Forms: It is a user friendly tool for the beginners for the purpose of creating contact forms. This free plugin has more than enough power for most of the contact forms.
• Its user interface is most beginners friendly.
• We can also rearrange forms through the drag and drop.
• We are able to manage forms submissions directly from the dashboards.
• Some of the advanced functionality requires paid add-ons.
WP Forms: It is the most beginner friendly contact form which we can use on WP beginner and all other websites. They are both easy and powerful.
• It is available for free in the official WordPress plugin directory.
• It allows us to extend the functionality and build multi-page forms.
• We need to upgrade to Pro to unlock more powerful features.
• It does not have some other complex features.