Search Engine Optimization is one vast field of website enhancement and optimization on the search engines and there are many factors that affect it. But content is the major one that affects the overall ranking. The difficulty is acknowledged by writers when writing SEO articles and presenting the details that may benefit the readers and audience.
Here is the article to guide with certain steps for SEO copywriting guide.
- Identifying the Target Audience – Focus on the needs for whom you are writing and what they are seeking for.
- Profitable Keyword Research – Keyword is necessary because the campaign cannot be started without it. List all the final set of a keyword with the help of keyword analysis tools like Google, word tracker and SEO book.
- Longtail terms and keyword variation – SEO can be enhanced by this and with the use of stemming and long tail keywords according to the prescribed suggestions in hittial.com, twitter trends, and Google insight.
- Catchy headline based on Keyword – Prepare a catchy title with your keyword placed in it. A title must temp the users to know what you are about describing.
- First and Last 50 words are hot – Your writing skills sound for best. All the prioritize keyword within the first 50 words.
- Engage with the content – Keep your content precise, straightforward and relevant. Make it interesting good flow and logical example.
- Not fooling the Search Engines – Search engines are well designed to detect duplications; there are many chances of getting caught whenever spam is detected. Write primarily for your audience than the search engine.
- Avoid Complicated Sentences – Victorian English is never expected by a reader and additionally, it must be easy to read and understand
- Keyword Density 1% – Never make the reader feel that you have attempted on a particular keyword.
- Humor is Essential – Humor rich sentence will make readers more engaged as reader mood matters.
- Use Bullet Points – Use bulletins to highlight your priority keywords.
- Proofread your content with Coffee – While sipping the sip of coffee, recheck your article or proofread and fix the errors and typos. Remove or add keywords as if needed to maintain the flow.