How should be Modern Marketers?
As soon as the field of SEO is evolving, the necessity is also increasing for the marketing teams to use left and right brained skill sets. They need creativity and imagination so that they could create great content that would inspire social shares and contributes in high ranking searching.
They should be expert in the art of performance tracking and analytics. The tactics of the modern marketers includes influence and storytelling through the structures and analytics. This kind of balance is necessary in order to succeed in the SEO landscape.
SEO is important both in terms of technical and creative. Along with optimization of their technology, they also need to ensure that our content is compelling as well as interesting and unique with human interests.
User experience is the bridge that connects all of these components as we know that audiences are becoming different and so are their tactics and strategies used to reach them. So it is obvious that there are some sorts of skills that are being required by today’s modern marketers and professionals as well.
There are mainly two types of skills which are required by the marketing professionals:
• Hard Skills
• Soft Skills
Hard Skills: It mainly includes
- Analytics: Through the analytics, he would be able to interpret audience, behavior as well as can assess campaign performance and measure ROI.
- Content Strategy: It is helpful in defining our content goals and its uses in SEO, link building and amplification the best practices.
- Social Media: If he is expert in the social media marketing, it will help to company in making the smart decisions with their time and money on social.
- Mobile: Today very person use mobile so he should be expert in mobile marketing and also deliver successful social campaigns on mobile.
- E-Commerce: Through this, he can use insights about customers, campaigns, social and mobile for helping new channels.
Soft Skills: It mainly includes:
- Creative: He should be capable of bringing new ideas and interpretations to issues and knows better ways to solve them and use power of well written words.
- Resourcefulness: He must be capable of finding most accurate sources of data and make the most correct analysis.
- Adaptability: He should be adapting to the emerging technologies and methodologies.
- Leadership: He would be able to lead and inspire peers with his insights and new ideas, experiences and innovations.